WHAT WE VALIDATE
Process validation is an important service at Richmond. This concerns processes of generic instruments, such as:
- Bedpan washers
- Combi sterilizers
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilizers
- Formaldehyde sterilizers
- Hot air sterilizers, both batch equipment and tunnels
- Incubators (temperature, CO2 and moisture)
- Instrument washing machines, both batch equipment and car washes
- Cart washing machines
- Refrigerators and cold rooms
- Laboratory rinsing machines
- Scope disinfectors
- Steam sterilizers
- Liquid sterilizers
- Freezers and freezer rooms
- Washing machines
With validation, you gain insight into whether requirements are met and whether everything is suitable for the purpose you have in mind. We look at national and international standards and we also validate based on your own specific requirements.
Process validation should not only be ‘because the standard prescribes it’, but because it provides important support for keeping your processes under control. A good insight into its functioning and behavior over time offers the opportunity to adjust the process at an early stage. This prevents deviations and costly repairs.
Validation is performed by experienced qualification and validation engineers using proven and state-of-the-art equipment and software. Our engineers have up-to-date knowledge. They are well trained and are educated continuously. Our validation process is fast and flexible.
VALIDATION REPORTS AND ADVICE
Each validation is clearly reported. It contains findings with regard to the requirements. For you, this document is proof of whether critical processes comply with international guidelines. If there is a deviation, you will receive our advice for optimization and our team will once again be ready to help you. Our team consists of well-trained and experienced qualification and validation engineers. They know your industry and know better than anyone how you can realize a high quality, efficient, safe and optimal process.
Companies and organizations working in the healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceutical, food & feed industry must be, more than in any other industry, be critical of the correctness of the processes that are followed. In these industries, it is usually not only about accuracy and quality, but also about the safety of employees and customers or patients.
Richmond has focused on these critical industries that require specific and up-to-date knowledge. Our qualification and validation engineers have further deepened their knowledge of the specific matter and requirements within these sectors. With this focus we distinguish ourselves in the market and we can serve our customers optimally; we speak the same language.
Technical processes are characterized by a wide variety of automated or non-automated operations, controls, checks and reports. A stable course of these processes is important for the efficient execution and a reliable result. On the other hand, targeted Plan-Do-Check-Act steps are also required to seek and realize continuous improvement opportunities in price, quality and reliability. From that perspective, Richmond deploys its specialist knowledge of hardware and software to help direct and monitor technical processes in the indicated sectors.
ADJUSTMENT, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
If your processes deviate, we will discuss the smartest solution together. Click here for more information.
Are you new to us? Then we use the following procedure:
- During a no-obligation introductory meeting we will discuss your activities and your wishes, needs and specific requirements;
- Together we determine whether we can help each other. Richmond stands for a fast and flexible customized service and attaches great importance to personal attention;
- We discuss an action plan and put it clearly in writing. Our equipment and procedures have been developed based on the idea that validation should not stand alone. The integration of all relevant standards and guidelines in the system and a handy report generator make fast and efficient measurements possible;
- If the plan of approach is approved, we will write the validation protocol. It describes exactly what we will measure, what the measurements are tested against and how we will report to you. In the design, the standard and your daily use of processes and loads are our departure point;
- Once the validation protocol has been approved, we will schedule the validations at your location in consultation with you. Of course, we would also like to hear at what times we disturb your work the least. The validations can be scheduled periodically or on demand;
- If the planning is also approved, our expert qualification and validation engineers will start their work, using a high-quality measurement system. This guarantees correct and accurate measurement results;
- A high-quality measurement system and an expert validator guarantee correct and accurate measurement results, which are available immediately after the measurements to assess the validity and release the processes;
- Immediately after the measurements have been completed, the results will be available to assess the validation and to release the processes again;
- We then collect the results in a complete final validation report;
- Naturally, our results are objective and we treat them discreetly. If desired, these are also explained orally;
- If the results are good, you know that you have everything in order, with our validation document as certified and recognized proof. You have a clear insight into whether all instruments and equipment are working properly and whether your processes are reliable;
- If there are points for improvement or tips from our engineers, we will advise you and help with the implementation, if so required.
With Richmond, you can count on: