Catch-T Temperature measurement
Profession more than once goes with complex things and technical detail. Related to equipment this often translates in numerous applications, system settings and a load of manuals. It may cost a thing or two, be broadly applicable and offer a variety of connections - but nevertheless - real professionalism does not need to be complex.
Just simple and good should preferably go together. Or to put it another way: the more difficult the measurement problem, the simpler we should be able to handle it.... Because a difficult measurement problem may very well be solved easily.
With Catch Richmond introduces simplicity in a professional measurement instrument. Thank to our knowledge of measurement technology and electronic design, we are capable of realizing a measuring concept that combines accuracy with compact handling.
Utmost precision in the turn of a hand
Due to its precise design the Catch measurement concept is ideally suited for environments where utmost precision and stability is required; like in laboratories for chemical or medical-scientific research or with process analysis and control systems. Furthermore it is an excellent reference device for certification and calibration means. The Catch-concept can be equipped with a variety of sensors.
Catch T is the utmost accurate temperature probe from this new measurement concept that distinguishes itself by:
- a measuring accuracy of 0.05 ºC and a resolution of 0.01 ºC; this is twice as accurate as the present standards in this field.
- a wide measuring range of -30ºC to +225 ºC, within which full accuracy is guaranteed.
- battery powered and thus very mobile with longevity of more than 30 hours;
- equipped with a "Low-Battery" indicator and a mains adapter connection.
- handy and robust design with probe implementation at choice (fixed/wired).
Catch-T is the temperature measurement version of the Richmond Catch-concept. At the centre of the design is a pT500 sensor with a 24-bit A/D-converter and a microprocessor controlled linearity featuring highly accurate and stable temperature measurements.
pT500, 1/3 DIN class B, DIN IEC 754
- Probe (Ø 6 mm stainless steel) fixed assembly
-30 … +225 ºC
0 ... +45 ºC (electronics); < 150 ºC (probe-cable seal)
< 1 sec.
RS-232-C optical connection; Rx, Tx, DTR(+), RTS(-)
3 x NI-MH type AAA (1.2V/700mAh)
- 35 hour (without backlight)
- DC Input 6V
Press and hold On/Off switch > 2 sec.
Anodized aluminum; 162x35x28mm; 240 gr.(incl. batteries)
3 x NI-MH batteries; RS232-cable; mains adapter